Brigitte Wanzenried, *1954
- lic.phil.I, CAGS (Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Expressive Arts).
- Expressive Arts and Family Psychotherapist.
- Painter, sculptor, photographer
- Teacher and Supervisor at ISIS Institute and European Graduate School EGS, Switzerland.
- I live and work in Schaffhausen Switzerland and Lucarelli, Italy.
- 2014 Monotypes: Exhibition at EGS (European Graduate School) during
International Summer School Programs
- 2012 Exhibition of artists group Rosenberg for the 20th anniversary
- 2012 Another View, Exhibition in Radda, Italy
- 2009 So Ordinary. Interdisciplinary group project, Altstadthalle Zug
- 2008 Moments. Fachhochschule Wädenswil
- 2007 How many skies has a year? Bahnhüsli, Winterthur
- 2005 Puzzles. Wyschür Weiertal, Winterthur
- 2005 Ode to the ordinary. Exhibition during the international Springsymposium in Expressive Arts, Boldern, Männedorf
- 2004 Wide Land. Schmuckatelier O’lala, Herisau
- 2003 Donne. Women. Pizzeria Conca d’oro, Panzano, Italy
- 2003 Imaginary Landscapes. Klinik Stephanshorn, St. Gallen
- 2002 Focus. Kurszentrum Lindenbühl, Trogen
- 2002 Frauen. Women. Altersheim Selnau, Zürich
- 2001 Blue. Group exhibition, Gallery Blaues Schild, Winterthur
- 2000 Exhibiton at the Gallery Blaues Schild, Winterthur
- 1997 Exhibitor at „Experiment Childrens Books“ of the University of Oldenburg, Germany
- 1996 Group exhibition at the Hospital Affoltern am Albis
- 1995 Exhibition at the womens bookstore Franxa, Winterthur
- 1993 Exhibition at the Löwen Restaurant, Winterthur
Works have been purchased by:
Fachhochschule St. Gallen, www.fhsg.ch, series of images
Gemeinschaftspraxis Beratung, Supervision und Schulung, Zürich
www.bss-zh.ch: Series of images „Focus“